Wedding Accessories

Oh my JIMMY CHOO!

Monday, December 27, 2010

I really really admire with Jimmy Choo the worldwide luxurious shoes and bag brand...I had my dream to wear one of Jimmy Choo's collections...may be I'll ask mr. fiance to get this beautiful SEXY lady heel from Jimmy Choo's collections for 'hantaran' on my wedding day...hehehe kuar tanduk );p ...berangan jerr laaa dapat...uhuks

last Sunday mr. fiance and i went to Jimmy Choo's Boutique in KLCC..just take a look for the designs and price.. ahahha..by the way there has sale 50% up to 70% on selected items..kena ambik peluang neh sbb sale only once a year...sempat ke nak kejar?? kejo yop kejo...!!

I tried Red 'Crushed' Patent Leather Sandals on my feet..OMG Jimmy Choo on my feet..kenapa? tak percaya ke..?? what else i can say..it's so SEXY uollsss....barulah boleh ber'salsa SEXY ladies... i loike ..ahaks... The price is .... is there anyone to know the price? anyone? no one?? ok..tak de yg nak layan i...huhuhu just leave me a comment if u want to know the price range in MYR... ok dear..

Jimmy Choo's sandals in red

Dato' Jimmy Choo Yeang Keat
source from here

You Might Also Like

6 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook